Integrate your product, service or technology into the Path to Purchase to build your business.
- Align your company and solutions with industry experts to clarify the complex retail and shopper space.
- Empower brands and retailers to better influence decision-making along the path to purchase.
- Design a future in focus and grow your sales as a partner in our new vision, using our integrated marketing tools and new virtual connection assets.
When is the Path to Purchase Digital Expo taking place?
November 10 - 12, 2020
1. Tuesday, November 10 (12:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET) : The Digital Shopper
2. Wednesday, November 11 (12:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET) : The New Store Experience
3. Thursday, November 12 (11: 00 AM - 4:00 PM ET) : The Omnichannel Marketer
What does it cost to attend the Path to Purchase Digital Expo?
Tickets to the virtual experience are 100% free for qualified brands and retailers, thanks to our generous sponsors!
Solution Providers are welcome to join us as well. Tickets are $299 for members and $500 for non-members.
Can I interact and network with other attendees and event speakers?
Yes! There are many ways to connect directly with others.
1. Chat with experts and industry leaders during interactive breakout sessions.
2. Visit the Path to Purchase Institute Lounge for small group chats and even 1:1 meetings - one of the greatest benefits of industry events.
3. Mix and mingle as we celebrate some of the best in our industry: The Women of Excellence Awards will be held on November 10 and
The Hall of Fame Awards will be held on November 11.
For a digital demo, more information as well as a custom approach to growing your business, contact our P2PI Business Builder Team today:
How can I connect with sponsors?
The event features an interactive Exhibition Hall filled with virtual booths showcasing sponsors and partner brands.
1. Directly connect with and ask questions to representatives through engaging chat tools.
2. Collect and download presentations, videos, and collateral directly into your own "virtual briefcase" throughout the event, keeping all
materials in one convenient location.
3. Enter to win virtual raffles and giveaways.